Gotta get geared

Monday, Monday,

3/9/15

Gotta get geared up for April which is...(drumroll please)....



Ta Da!!!


PARKINSON'S DISEASE AWARENESS MONTH


I have been SO lazy lately, well not lazy, just preoccupied with all kinds of other writing. 

                                        
 Finished the 'Epic Novel' and now I feel at a loss. 

 I have started (half-heartedly) another novel, but it is not the same : ((

It will be better, more exciting, spy stuff, etc. Really edge of the chair business. 

But I have to get to know these characters and it takes me a long time to do that. 

With anyone. Like people. So.......


thank goodness for Parkinson's Disease Awareness month. 

Thanks for reading this far. I hope to bring you something quite fascinating soon. 



Peace and Love

 until the next!....





Comments

Popular Posts