'The End' feels GREAT!!!!!

January 3, 2015,


I am sitting in my favorite chair this morning with my feet up and feeling pretty damn good.

Listening to the best mix of music ever! My honey put this together for our daughter's wedding a few years ago. It goes from Billie Holiday to Dean Martin to INXS to Tom Jones (and a whole lot more).

I am feeling so good for, you see, I have finished my novel!!!!!!

Well, finished the very rough story. And got myself to the end....and my characters also are happy.

               (they were getting mighty tired)

And the ending is SO cool

Okay, enough of my crowing about myself.


It will only lead to a letdown( I ain't talking breast milk here).


But I have to tell you all. And now I have to go because Hunny bunny has to take the router and go somewhere and do something with it.


So, poor me:(( no Internet access for a few hours...


Ciao for now.


Until the next...

Peace and Love....

Comments

Popular Posts