Chit Chat Kit Catty

Good evening my little blogsters!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful....

(Are you as glad as I that it is over???? )

It is very wearying for this little PDer.

But a ton of fun,  just to be able to throw the diet and etc out the window and party on Wayne!

Did you get all you wanted from Santa?

                                      (btw, if you rearrange the letters in Santa you get...Satan)

Hey I joined a PD chatroom this weekend, and already made friends and enemies.


Just can't keep my big mouth shut.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I am still here.


it is getting more and more difficult to type however.

But I will continue on. If Stephen Hawking can do it, I sure as hell can.

Very very very glad to have my Mac back.

Very blessed in my life.

Thanks for reading.

I hope for peace and love in the new year for me, you, and everyone....








Comments

Popular Posts