PAIN, RIGIDITY, PAIN, OH, AND DID I MENTION PAIN????

October 13, 2014,



Oh, SHIT!!!

That is a normal word out of my mouth these days. At every movement, twist and turn.

 ( If not the "F" word....)

I have been living with so much pain for over a year now.

I have been to an ortho surgeon, my primary doc, a chiropractor, an ortho APN, and back to the chiropractor.

I have been x-rayed, CT'd, MRI'd up the wazoo, with NO ONE, NO ONE being able to figure out

what the "F" is wrong with me.

I think my (really super duper) chiropractor is finally figuring it out.

But that doesn't help me quite yet to be pain free, to be mobile without wincing and swearing.

I don't want to destroy my liver with meds either.

Already stopped the booze completely....

Then I still have to get this DBS going optimally. (Sorry about the grammar)

I keep playing with it wondering if it is causing some of this pain. But I don't think it is....

It intereferes with EVERYTHING in my life:

From typing, to walking, to sleeping, to my health--can't exercise the way I want to--(bike instead of treadmill).

I pray that this chiropractor--Dr. Mike--will get me going in the right direction.

I can't even clean my house!

Can't pick up my Grandbaby--that is totally breaking my heart, not that she wants to be held at all--she

is a toddler now.

But now that the meds are setting in, I am feeling a little better.

Thank you GOD for drugs!

Until next time

Peace and Love,

(And if you think of it--PRAY FOR ME!!!)






Comments

Popular Posts