covfefe

Hey gang,


I don't know how to spell the recently famous butt dialed word, but I think you can figure it out.


(The presidential butt is enormous)


Anyhow, how. you all are?

Just saw a brother we don't see very often. It was great seeing he and his wife. They are wonderful people.


Have been getting SO incredibly tired lately. I think it is from so much stress.
AND The Parkinson's progressing.

Anyone see anything about inserting pig cells into the brain? Supposed to be another treatment that Cures(?)

Who knows?

Well my favorite doc has gone to Wisconsin! And since I am in Mi now I have a new neurologist.

Have to drive about two hours to get to him but it is worth it.

I am getting really labile, too.

Crying, laughing, depression, Joy, I tell youI go through all these feelings in a day.

No wonder I am tired by 2:00!

Life on the whole though is good, but I will be so glad when Jesus comes back.

Can't do much with this body anymore.

At least I am walking and talking and acting like a regular lady, I am!


Until the next,

Peace and Love....




Comments

Popular Posts