I have hit a rock called writer's block : (

Hello little ones!


I am so depressed because I think I have to rewrite or change in a Major way the current book I am working on.

I have so much written and I have been editing like mad remembering what Stephen King says:

"No Adverbs!!!"

"Less is More!!!"

"Buy my new book which is the same story as the others only with a killer goat this time"


Not really.


But I...I...I...I know why I can't write this story...I haven't done the research and I don't know the characters very well.

Yes, but, you might say, how about the whole story so far?

It sux in a major way. You have got to know your characters and get them right. To know them inside and out. And I don't. May be thiat is the way it should be in this book. That I don't even know what they are up to. Could be. But whatever the outcome, it should be done in 5 months or so.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I hate Parkinson's Disease. Talk about someting sucking in a major way.

Why the Good Lord took nursing away from me I will never know (until I can ask him face to face in heaven).

Anyhow I gotta scoot. I have a Parkinson's support group meeting this afternoon. And it takes a bit of time to get showered, dressed, and out the door.

So ta for now.

Until the next,

Love and Peace

Comments

Popular Posts