Resolutions? Resolutions! resol...ptthhhttht

Hey my little ones!


                  So, are you over your hangover?


Have you got your fill of football?


                                    have all your dreams come true yet?


Probably not and that is why a lot of people drink (sometimes a bit too much)

                            And watch FOOTBALL.

I happen to really like football. I think the guys that get to the pros are unbelievable. I don't think I would want to run and throw balls at other guys (shut up).

Don't want to tackle and don't want to get tackled! And I truly don't want to watch clips for hours and hours of other teams to learn about their own dirty tricks.

So I say lets hear it for the players who can understand the complex plays, make it look easy, and try not to get an injury.

Sorry to my Bears fan pals, but Aaron Rodgers crushed that game on Sunday! I have decided to rout for the best teams in the league. I am done with the losers at Soldier Field. Unless they start winning.

So, on Wisconsin!!!!! To the Super Bowl!!!!!

And by the way---I don't make resolutions!

I learned a long time ago resolutions don't work. (Except for good resolutions).

Still working on my dreams though.

Until the next,
Love and Peace






Comments

Caroline said…
Today is a good day. Jackie is well, working a lot to learn how to be a cine kind of guy

Popular Posts