The Sell-out

Rocktober 31, 2016



Okay let's get the first thing on all our minds out of the way..Boo!!!

Scary, very scary!!!

Yes my little ones it is Halloween, AKA All Hallow's Eve, The night before some RC holy day of one "saint" or another.

Wow that sounds really harsh!!! I guess I don't feel so good today and the RC's are bearing the brunt.

(BTW for you uninformed RC means Roman Catholic)

Sorry all my good RC pals...you know that when I was but a wee girl I waned to be a nun. THat is the very first notion I had of a job. I find that fascinating. But my mother told me I could not become a nun because we were not Catholic. So that was the end of that.

So, my next mission in life was to become a musician. Another pipe dream I suppose.
But now as I look back on my life I know what I am. I am a muscian and a writer. And I hope that I will have a wonderful suprise for you all soon.

I saw a new neurologist in Ann Arbor. He is so smart. I prefer him and the clinic far and above the Rush clinic. (Any place that would let Dr. Shannon get away is pretty stupid!!!)


So I have begun the next stage of my life. It is very exciting and I am SO much stronger than Iever have been before.

Whoever you are and whatever you believe in, have a good day today! Make it a great day!


until the next,

peace and love

Comments

Popular Posts