Please don't take me to the hospital!

9/1/15


Hello little (and big) ones.

The message was loud and clear today.

Nursing for me is over.

I  had given my notice today. The fifteenth was going to be my last day, transition out, smoothly, you know, be a good employee, etc, etc, etc.

But No!!!

I had to go and try to pass out, got sent to the ER where I spent the day. Whoo Hoo! Nothing bad found. Nothing happened, not a sound.

But my blood pressure was sky high (for me) but kept coming down all day. Now I am normal (very subjective), oh I thought for sure I was going to be staying for a night or more. All the tests were negative, and my career is now over. I can't go back.

It is just too much.

As my new pal says (paraphrasing here) you have got to take care of you. She is the one who noticed my bloodless face. I felt dizzy and ignored it. Then I stood up and walked two steps to her desk and she looked up at me and said that I was as white as a ghost. So, she would not accept my refusal to go and wheeled me into the ER. Then came to visit me TWICE.

What a sweetie. MWAHH to you Marianne!!!

When in the morning meeting today I made the announcement I surprised a lot of people and alot of my pals started crying and I guess it really affected me. Because before long I was getting wheeled down the hall to the ER.  I stayed all day and just got home. I am so full of gamma rays I glow in the dark.


So my advice to all my PWP  pals is to take it EZ!! no big emotional swings, just BE.

I am thinking of yoga to relax.

Also I may start a pod-cast....

Until then...

Peace and love my babies!


Comments

Popular Posts