Like I said I'm baaaaccckkkk!

July 18, 2015


Hi y'all,


I have been lying on my butt (literally) for the past 2.5 weeks. I have a new hip!!!!!!

It is made of titanium 

So the way I see it, 

I am Magneto 

(Neuro stimulator implanted over a year ago ) 

AND 

Titanium woman (New Hip)

I have been busy writing like mad, I have my first book at the editor (poor dear !!)

and the second I am maybe 1/3 of the way through it. It is fantastic to write with the words flowing like a stream of my mind and to the page. 
So please excuse me if I have not been wrting very much. I do get awfully tired still. 

Oh especially when the torturer (Physical Therapy) makes a visit. 

But seriously, folks, you have to do your exercises (especially when you have PD!!) 

And no falling allowed. 

You MUST follow the MD orders like:
no bending greater than 90ยบ from the waist, 
not lying on the surgical site, and 
rest,rest,rest. 
You really need a week for every day your are in the hospital because we we all know--there ain't no such thing as sleep in a hospital. 

And finally ( hey! what is the applause I hear?)

Get out of there as soon as possible because the risk of infection is so great there. 

Okie dokie, gotta go, am so tired!


Until the next 

Peace and love....








Comments

Popular Posts